You are here:Home » turkish hijab » Turkish Hijabs

Turkish Hijabs

 
As-Salamu Alaykum!

Is there anything more elegant than a silky, stylish, Turkish hijab? The luxurious square scarves are ordinarily wrapped tightly around the neck, and are often worn with an under-scarf for complete coverage. I especially love the way the hijab looks when worn with a jacket or blazer. But I'll let the pictures do all the talking....here are a few that really stood out for me...


Warm Colours



Cold Colours

 


And my two absolute faves!



*All the above pictures were retrieved from HijabPlanet and Modefa

Which is your fave? 
Pick a number! :-)
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I love your blog,Rukaiya! Its so unique and cute!
    I love 1 and 12:)
    I followed your blog, take a look at mine, (-and might as well follow) ha ha
    strokesofsunshine.blogspot.com
    love, Eman Siddiqi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi lovely :-)

      Thank you so much for dropping by (and for the compliment!). I love 12 as well...super gorgeous! I'm on my way to check out your blog :-) x

      Delete
  2. I like 1,8,11 and 12 !!
    Btw, I like your blog, so I follow you now with GFC !
    Salamalikoem, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wa Alaikum Salaam Sara,

      Thanks for your lovely comment :-). 11 and 12 are my fave too... and I quite like 8 as well! x

      Delete
  3. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete